Additional Resources: 2013 Medication Therapy Management Program
Medication Therapy Management (MTM) program is a special program, offered at no cost, for our Medicare members who meet the criteria below:
- Have a ConnectiCare VIP plan with a Part D prescription benefit;
- Use at least seven or more different Part D prescription drugs;
- Have at least three of the five following conditions:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Heart Failure
- Dyslipidemia (high cholesterol)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease;
- Are likely to have prescription drug costs totaling more than $3,144 per year or $786 per quarter.
How the Program Works
The MTM program works with you and your doctor to solve medication problems you may have. If you meet the above criteria, you will be automatically enrolled.
- Once enrolled, you will be contacted by a ConnectiCare pharmacist who will review your medications, including over-the-counter and herbal products, to make sure they are safe and working for you.
- The pharmacist will help answer any questions and concerns you may have about your medications.
- After your medication review is complete, we will provide you a personal medication list as well as a medication action plan that will help you keep track of all your medications.
If you would like to learn more about the MTM program, call ConnectiCare’s Pharmacy Services at 1-888-447-0321, seven days a week, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. If you have a speech or hearing impairment and use a TDD, call 1-800-842-9710, seven days a week, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
H3528_13_4006_01 CMS Approved 11/09/2012
Last Update 10/1/2012